Thanks for purchasing my Financial Report. In this report, written by myself, Paul Borosky, MBA., Doctoral Candidate and published author, you will find:
- Summarized income statement for the last 5 years.
- Summarized balance sheet for the last 5 years.
- Summary analysis by myself of important income statement, balance sheet, and financial ratio trends and other happenings.
- Five years’ worth of over twenty common financial ratios presented with formulas, calculations, and analysis tips for each ratio.
- Line by line description, explanation, and analysis tip for most financial statement line items and financial ratios.
- Professional financial analysis tips are provided in each section to help YOU conduct your OWN financial analysis!
- Each section includes an “in other words” segment. This is where I use plain English to explain concepts.
Enjoy the report!
Chevron Financial Report and Analysis 2019: Financial Statements & Financial Ratios Defined, Discussed, and Calculated (5 Years).
Table of Contents
- Disclaimer 3
- Acknowledgments 4
- Forward 5
- About the Author 7
- Company Summary 8
- Financial Statement Introduction 9
- Income Statement 10
- Income Statement – Summary Analysis 11
- Income Statement Discussion 11
- Balance Sheet 19
- Balance Sheet – Summary Analysis 20
- Balance Sheet Discussion 20
- Financial Ratios 36
- Liquidity Ratios 37
- Liquidity Ratios – Summary Analysis 37
- Liquidity Ratios Discussion 38
- Current Ratio 38
- Quick Ratio 38
- Cash Ratio 39
- Other Liquidity Ratios 40
- Net Operating Working Capital 40
- Asset Ratios 42
- Asset Utilization Ratios – Summary Analysis 43
- Asset Utilization Ratios Discussion 43
- Total Asset Turnover 43
- Fixed Asset Turnover 44
- Days Sales Outstanding 45
- Inventory Turnover 46
- Accounts Receivable Turnover 46
- Accounts Payable Turnover 47
- Other Asset Ratio Calculations 48
- Working Capital Turnover 48
- Average Days in Inventory 48
- Average Days Payable 49
- Profitability Ratios 50
- Profitability Ratios – Summary Analysis 51
- Profitability Ratios Discussion 51
- Return on Assets (ROA) 51
- Return on Equity (ROE) 52
- Profit Margin 53
- Gross Profit Margin 53
- Operating Profit Margin 54
- Basic Earnings Power 55
- ROCE 55
- Capital Employed 55
- Debt Ratios 56
- Debt Ratios – Summary Analysis 56
- Debt Ratios Discussion 57
- Long-Term Debt Ratio 57
- Debt to Equity Ratio 57
- Times Interest Earned 58
- Appendix 1: Summarized Income Statement 60
- Appendix 2: Income Statement – Percent of Sales 61
- Appendix 3: Income Statement – Year over Year Growth 62
- Appendix 4: Summarized Balance Sheet 63
- Appendix 5: Balance Sheet as Percent of Total Assets 65
- Appendix 6: Summarized Financial Ratios 66
There are no reviews yet.