Thanks for purchasing my Beginner’s Guide to Analyzing Alphabet (Google) Financial statements and Financial Ratios. In this report, written by myself, Paul Borosky, MBA., Doctoral Candidate, and published author, you will find:
- Summarized income statement for the last 5 years.
- Summarized balance sheet for the last 5 years.
- Five years’ worth of over twenty common financial ratios presented with formulas, calculations, and analysis tips for each ratio.
- Line by line description, explanation, and analysis tip for most financial statement line items and financial ratios.
- Professional financial analysis tips are provided in each section to help YOU conduct your OWN financial analysis!
- Each section includes an “in other words” segment. This is where I use plain English to explain concepts.
Enjoy the report!
Alphabet (Google) 2021 – A Beginner’s Guide to Financial Analysis: Financial Statements & Financial Ratios Defined and Calculated (5 Years).