Traditional (Intermediate) Business Plan **:
- 30 to 40 pages.
- Limited to businesses with 30 employees or less.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial business plan.***
- Charts and Color graphs included!!
- Proprietary business plan template customized.
- Title Page
- Table of contents
- Confidentiality and Disclaimer Statement
- Executive Summary (2 page)
- Company description (2 to 3 pages)
- Company summary
- Product description
- Primary target market
- Competitive advantage (chart)
- SWOT Analysis (1 Page)
- Industry analysis (1 page)
- Product/services segmentation.
- Organization and management (1 page)
- Organizational Structure Chart.
- Resume (Customer must provide in Word Doc.)
- Marketing and sales (1 page)
- Social Media
- Financials (No Customization) (15-18 pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Initial daily/monthly sales
- Initial fixed costs
- Growth rates
- Profit & Loss (24months)
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Breakeven analysis
- Projected valuation based on cash flows for 5 years
- Financial ratios
- Funding request (1 – 2 pages)
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
** Additional Revisions or adding new information after meeting notes are approved starts at $100.00
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring the document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.