Intermediate Business Plan **:
- 15 to 20 pages.
- 1 revision within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial rough draft.***
- Charts and Color graphs included!!
- Executive Summary (1 page)
- Company description (2 to 3 pages)
- Company summary
- Product description
- Competitive advantage
- Business objectives and Timeline
- Target Market (1/2 page)
- Primary target
- Industry analysis (2 pages)
- SWOT Analysis
- Organization and management (1 page)
- Job responsibilities
- Resume (Customer must provide in Word Doc.)
- Organizational Structure Chart (1 page)
- Marketing and sales (1 page)
- Social Media
- Financials (No Customization) (10 pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Profit & Loss (12 months)
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Funding request (1 page)
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by customer.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.